Lakeside Cottage is located on the shore of 4th Lake and offers scenic views during every beautiful Adirondack season. The spacious screened-in front porch has dining for 8 and a comfortable sitting area. Enjoy star gazing by your private firepit.
Inside the cottage you will find custom finishes and plenty of spaces for gathering together. On cold days enjoy the wood burning fireplace and great views of the lake and mountains from the living room and kitchen. Smart TV’s are located in the living room and loft.
The fully appointed kitchen includes a gas range, large refrigerator, dishes, glassware, silverware, pots/pans, and bakeware. There is seating at the oversized kitchen table and island countertop.
A master bedroom, full bathroom, and powder room are also located on the main floor. The second floor offers 2 additional bedrooms, large sleeping loft, and full bathroom.
Lakeside Cottage at a Glance:
- Lakefront Cottage
- Large screened porch for dining and relaxing
- Sleeps 10 comfortably
- 3 bedrooms and large sleeping loft
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Woodburning Fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen
- WiFi and Cable provided
- Two “smart” TV’s
- Available year-round
- Private firepit
- Picnic Table
- Dock space included for your boat
- Webber charcoal grill
- Quilt and pillows provided
- Quests provided own sheets and towels
- Ammenities provided on the Four Seasons Property
- Stand Up Paddleboards
- Life Jackets
- Protected Swim Area with Floating Dock
- Swing Set
- Beach area with Adirondack Chairs
- Two parking spaces per cottage in lower lot
- Plenty of extra parking in upper lot
Waterfront cottage has a large screened porch, wonderful views, sleeps 10 in 3 bedrooms & large loft, 2 1/2 bathrooms, wood burning fireplace.
April 1 – June 2 $420/night (2 night min.)
June 3 – Sept 5 $3,031/week
(7 night minimum – rental starts Saturday)
Sept 6 – Nov 30 $420/night (2 night min.)
- Size: 2000ft²
- Cottage Name: Lakeside Cottage
Prices start at: $420 per night